Virtual Brokerage Event on the European Green Deal Call
23-24 September 2020
The European Commission’s Directorate General for Research and Innovation, the Research Executive Agency, the Executive Agency for SMEs, and the Innovation and Networks Executive Agency, invite you to participate in the Info Day on the European Green deal Call, published on 18 September on the Funding & Tenders Opportunities Portal.
This is a FREE two-day virtual event that will introduce the Green Deal call for proposals and present insights and expectations from the European Commission, while offering a unique international networking and matchmaking experience to forge winning research and innovation consortia.
The programme will include presentations from the European Commission in all areas of the Green Deal call, and will provide a unique opportunity for applicants to pitch their ideas and expertise to leading research organisations, academia, SMEs and cutting-edge innovators from across industries.
The virtual brokerage event will allow you to extend your international network and create strategic partnerships through scheduled one-to-one meetings.
The event is open to SMEs, larger companies and research organisations in the European Union, and in Associated and third countries.
The Info Day will take place during the virtual Research & Innovation Days (22-24/9/2020). Once the matchmaking will have taken place, participants will have the possibility to still arrange meetings for 1 month after the event.
How to participate:
Participants who want to take part in the info Day, first have to register for the Research & Innovation Days. Once registered, you can then tune in for the different parts of the Info Day:
- Part I – Introduction: Open to an unlimited number of participants.
From 14:00 to 16:00 CEST, tune in and join the room “EGD call Info Day, Part I”
- Part II – 11 parallel presentations of the call areas: limited to 100 participants per session, on a first come first served basis.
From 16:00 to 18:00 CEST, tune in and join the room of the call area of your interest.
- Part III – brokerage event with proposal pitching in 11 parallel sessions: limited to 100 participants per session. Registration is not necessary, attendees will be accepted on a first come first served basis.
From 09:00 to 11:00 CEST, tune in and join the room of the call area of your interest
- If you wish to pitch your proposal idea, book your slot by clicking on the link to the area of your interest before 22 September 15:00 CEST:
- 1.1 Preventing and Fighting Wildfires + 1.3 Climate-resilient Innovation Packages for EU regions
- 1.2 -Towards climate –neutral and socially innovative cities
- 2. Clean, affordable and secure energy
- 3. Industry for a clean and circular economy
- 4. Energy and resource efficient buildings
- 5. Sustainable and smart mobility
- 6. Farm to fork
- 7. Biodiversity and ecosystems
- 8. Zero-pollution, toxic-free environments
- 9. Strengthening knowledge
- 10. Empowering citizens
- Part IV – Matchmaking, pre-scheduled one-to-one meetings in virtual chat rooms.
Register for the matchmaking through this page